Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Marula oil is known as a “miracle oil” in Africa, is revered for boosting youthful skin.
Marula oil is a highly nourishing lightweight oil that absorbs easily into the skin, rich in antioxidants, which helps support skin protection. It also contains amino acids, specifically L-arginine, that may help ward off fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for mature, dry skin, Marula oil revives tired looking skin, helping boost suppleness, and promote plumper looking skin.
Why Fushi Oils?
- 100% pure, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Freshly pressed from this season's harvest
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- Preservative free
- Comes in an earth friendly glass bottle with aluminium lid
Origin: East Africa
Full Ingredients List
Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil. PRESSED FROM FRESH Our oils are pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds, nuts and kernels, to retain quality potency and efficacy. This is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics.
How To Use
Massage a few drops into clean skin as a daily moisturiser or use as a night oil.
Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 12 months once it has been opened.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £40
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.