Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
The scent of Ylang Ylang is sweet, deep and floral to invoke calm and sensuality.
The essential oil of Ylang Ylang is intensely sweet and floral, with musky undertones. It is soothing to the emotions, calming to the mind, sensual to the body, and can help balance oily hair and skin. It can be combined with favourite body butters and oils to add scent and nourishment. It works well with carrier oils like Sweet Almond and Camellia oil. Our restorative organic essential oils are acquired ethically and sustainably from all around the world. Blends well with sweet almond and camellia oils as a carrier oil.
Full Ingredients List
Principal Constituents Germacrene d, beta caryophyllene, alpha farnesene, linalol benzoate de benzyle Extraction Method The first distillation after the 'extra' grade. Type - Certified Organic Origin - Southern Africa Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368.
How To Use
Baths: Blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil, add to bath. Massages: Add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoons of carrier oil. Vaporisation: Add 2-4 drops of essential oils as well as a few tablespoons of water to your oil burner.
Keep away from delicate eye area Keep away from children. Do not use internally. Never use directly on the skin. If you are pregnant avoid use of essential oils.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.