Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Luxurious multipurpose skin food butter – perfect for on-the-go moisturisation.
This nourishing and softening creamy butter blend of 95% shea butter & 5% virgin coconut oil is the perfect multi-tasking skin saviour when it comes to dry skin. Handmade, 100% pure and unrefined, this creamy butter is ideal to leave the skin enriched and soft, leaving skin smooth and supple.
Packaged in earth friendly aluminium and handy to carry when on-the-go, this blend will ensure you will never have dry hands, lips or skin. Perfect for on-the-go moisturisation, this multipurpose butter can be used on face, body & hair. This Shea Butter cream can be used in so many ways, including:
- Soothe dry hands, nails & cuticles
- Lip balm
- Nourish dry elbows & knees
- Calm flyaways & split ends
- Tame eyebrows
- Hayfever season – soothe dry nose and acts as pollen and allergy barrier
- Dry hands
- Dry lips
Full Ingredients List
Unrefined Raw Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nuciferta (Extra Virgin Coconut) Oil Our Shea Butter is sourced from the Yumzaa Women Association cooperative in the Northern part of Ghana in a town called Tanpi in Tamale. They are a member of the NBSSI (National Board of Small Scale Industries) back by the government. Free from: All additives, artificial fragrances and preservatives, contains only 100% pure organic cold pressed Shea butter and virgin coconut oil.
How To Use
Massage into dry hands, ellbows, feet and lips as much as required.
This product is natural so use within 6 months of opening. External use only. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.