Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Gurmar Leaf is known as the 'destroyer of sugar' in Ayurveda, traditionally used for helping with curbing cravings and bringing balance. Gurmar fits well with a weight management programme.
Why Fushi Herbs?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Weight management
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 340mg of herb per capsule. Gurmar Leaf (Gymnema Sylvestre). Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
How To Use
Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar. To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £40
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.