Cookies are small files containing a short string of numbers and letters placed automatically by a website into the cookie folder in your browser. Cookies are generally used to make a website easier and faster to use. The cookie recognises that a device is or has accessed the website and acts accordingly, (depending on what the cookie is designed to do). Mostly cookies perform mundane, but necessary tasks.
- If you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages, comment forms, or blog subscription, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- If you purchase items via ecommerce, cookies may be set to allow you to add products to your basket, display the correct page for the device you are using, verify your details when you make an order, and allow us to process payment for an order.
You may withdraw consent at any time. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser settings. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Please see the following links for information on how to manage, block, or delete cookies for the most popular browsers:Microsoft Internet Explorer:
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising you may visit the following sites:
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. None of the cookies we use contain or pass personal, confidential, financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors to the website. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our Site (i.e., your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile).
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site
- Records of your interactions with us (i.e.: if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media).
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey.
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site.
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site and monitor its usage.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Because we have obtained your consent ((i.e., where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or
- Because we have obtained your consent (i.e. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (i.e., where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
We may edit this policy from time to time. Please check this policy regularly for any changes. Our site is hosted on Shopify. Shopify limits customer tracking by downgrading its own non-essential cookies, to session cookies. Session cookies are generally deleted when the customer closes their browser. If a customer consents to tracking, then the non-essential cookies are upgraded to persistent cookies, which are not deleted when the customer closes their browser. Cookies are one way we comply with GDPR guidelines.