Organic Ashwagandha Tincture 100ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- was £14.00
- Sale price
- Unit price
A prized Ayurvedic herb, Ashwagandha is considered a powerful, nourishing tonic herb, used for rejuvenating the mind and body
- 10% OFF EVERY ORDER
- CUSTOMISE EACH ORDER
- SKIP/CANCEL ANYTIME
Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Created using a high strength ratio of 1:2 herb to water, our organic, herbal tinctures are made for addressing a whole range of everyday health concerns. They are made by macerating herbs into alcohol to create natural health remedies. All tincture bottles come with a graduated 0.5ml to 1ml pipette for easy dispensing.
Full Ingredients List
Ashwaganda Root (Withania Somnifera), alcohol, water, 1:2@25%, Certified Organic 1ml of the tincture contains 500 mg of the herb.
How To Use
Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar. To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner. The recommended dosage is 1ml to 5ml tincture diluted in water three times a day. Do not use internally during pregnancy unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist.
Use only as directed. Not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.