Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Neem is commonly used as a remedial oil to support skin and scalp health.
Neem oil is a potent remedial oil, containing array of powerful plant compounds, that make it a multi-purpose oil for restoring and purifying skin and scalp health. With its nourishing fatty acids and its anti-bacterial properties, Neem oil is widely used in Ayurveda to address common skin concern, including dry, flaky skin conditions and blemish prone skin.
Neem oil is safe but extremely potent. It may cause an adverse reaction in someone with sensitive skin or a skin disorder like eczema. If it's your first time using neem oil, start by trying a small, diluted amount of it on a small area of your skin, away from your face.
Why Fushi Oils?
- 100% pure, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Freshly pressed from this season's harvest
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- Preservative free
- Comes in an earth friendly glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Blemish prone skin
Full Ingredients List
Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil. PRESSED FROM FRESH Our oils are pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds, nuts and kernels, to retain quality potency and efficacy. This is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics.
How To Use
Massage a few drops into clean skin as a daily moisturiser or use as a night oil. Neem oil is safe but extremely potent. It may cause an adverse reaction in someone with sensitive skin or a skin disorder like eczema. If it's your first time using neem oil, start by trying a small, diluted amount of it on a small area of your skin, away from your face.
Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 12 months once it has been opened.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.