Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Milk Thistle is one of the most well known herbs in traditional European medicine, known for its many wellbeing benefits.
Why Fushi Organic Milk Thistle?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 440mg per capsule
Also known as: Silybum Marianum
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 440mg per capsule (mg may vary per batch) Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum). Origin: Turkey. Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.
What are the benefits of Milk Thistle?
Research has shown that Milk Thistle correlation between the active compound of Milk Thistle (Silymarin) and it’s liver protection properties. Whilst supporting natural cleansing and detoxification and neurological function.
Is it safe to take Milk Thistle everyday?
Milk Thistle is considered safe to take daily if taken within the recommended dosage. In hyper allergenic individuals, it may cause allergic reactions such as itching, joint pain or headaches. There are some recognized herb-medicine interactions, so we advise checking with your medical practitioner before using Milk Thistle.