- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Boswellia is a potent herbal resin traditionally used in Ayurveda to support joint health, improve movement, and as a powerful natural remedy to boost vitality and improve the flow of energy and circulation.
- 10% OFF EVERY ORDER
- CUSTOMISE EACH ORDER
- SKIP/CANCEL ANYTIME
Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata), also known as Indian Frankincense or Shallaki in Ayurveda, is an incredibly potent natural gum resin, that has been used over centuries as a medicinal extract to detoxify joint tissue and promote the comfortable movement of joints.
In Ayurveda it is said to be both warming and cooling herb, and is traditionally used to support robust and healthy circulation throughout the body, at the same time promoting a soothing action on the tissues. It aids in the body's natural response to the maintenance of healthy joints and is recommended by Ayurveda for the smooth flow of energy through the body's channels and pathways to support joint mobility.
Why Fushi Organic Boswellia?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% pure gum resin and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 560mg per capsule
Also known as: Shallaki and Indian Frankincense
- Joint health
- Comfortable movement
- Vitality & immune
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 560 mg of herb per capsule. Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense, Ayurvedic Shallaki). Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this seasons harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 60 capsules
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar. To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.