Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Brahmi herb contains powerful compounds and antioxidants, revered in Ayurveda for its use in promoting mental fitness, clarity and energy.
Why Fushi Organic Brhami?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 280mg per capsule
Also known as: Bacopa Monnieri
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 280 mg of herb per capsule. Brahmi Organic (Bacopa Monniera). Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast.
How To Use
Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar. To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.
What is Brahmi Good for?
Brahmi is a powerful compound that has been used historically in Ayurveda in promoting mental clarity and cognitive concentration. Many people use Brahmi to support memory and concentration whilst protecting neurological function. .
What does Brahmi do for the mind?
Brahmi, also known as waterhyssop or bacopa nourishes and promotes neurological health by protecting cells and enhancing chemicals that are correlated with enhanced learning, concentration and memory. .
Are there any side effects of Brahmi?
When taken at the recommended dose, Brahmi is considered a safe herb. Brahmi can enhance body secretions so it is often advised that those with gastrointestinal or respiratory conditions check with their health professional before use.. .