Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Wholefood Spirulina for every day vitality. Spirulina is rich in natural nutrients, minerals and plant proteins. With its impressive nutrient profile Spirulina is high in an array of micronutrients with a rich concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B12, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous, iron. These nutrients make spirulina a great whole food alternative compared to isolated vitamin and minerals.
- Plant Protein
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis). Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. 530mg of spirulina per capsule. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. Origin: Taiwan Free from: Fillers • Binders• Gluten • Wheat • Lactose • Preservatives • Artificial Colouring • Yeast • Sugar • Animal testing
How To Use
2 capsules daily with food and water or as prescribed by your medical practitioner/nutritional therapist. Do not exceed stated recommended dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of sunlight in cool dark place and out of reach of children.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.