Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
In Ayurveda and other traditional healing practices, Shatavari Root herb is deeply revered for its properties in helping to support female health and cycles. Considered a nourishing women’s tonic, and can be used for all stages of life as a natural balancer.
Why Fushi Herbs?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Female tonic
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 400mg of herb per capsule. Shatavari Root Organic (Asparagus racemosus) Origin: India. Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast.
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £25
● £3.50 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days