Organic Chaste Tree (Agnus Castus)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- was £11.00
- Sale price
- Unit price
Chaste Tree, also known as Agnus Castus, is a traditional herbal remedy, used for supporting the natural female cycle.
- 10% OFF EVERY ORDER
- CUSTOMISE EACH ORDER
- SKIP/CANCEL ANYTIME
Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Chaste Tree is a traditional herbal remedy, used for supporting female health and balancing the natural rhythms.
Why Fushi Organic Chaste Tree?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 320mg per capsule
Also known as: Agnus Castus, Vitex, Chasteberry, Monks Pepper
- Female health
- Natural rhythm
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 320mg of herb per capsule. Chaste Tree Berry Wild Crafted (Vitex Agnus-Castus). Origin: Turkey Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.
Does agnus castus regulate periods?
When taking chaste tree, it acts on the pituitary gland in the brain to help normalise follicle stimulating hormones (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) which are related to the menstrual cycle. Because the herb works to normalise LH levels, it helps ease these complaints and has been known to regularise the menstrual cycle.
How does agnus castus affect hormones?
Agnus Castus has traditionally been used in Ayurveda and traditional herbal medicine for hormonal inbalances in women through it’s action on the pituitary gland responsible for the growth, production and metabolism of both sex and steroid hormones in the body.
Can agnus castus help endometriosis?
Agnus Castus is beneficial for the reproductive function and metabolism of female hormones which can support and reduce menstrual condition symptoms including pain and heavy menses due to it’s anti-inflammatory and restoring properties.