Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Reishi is one of the most well-known of the tonic mushrooms. It has been used for centuries for its many benefits and recognised as a highly therapeutic herb.
Why Fushi Organic Reishi Mushroom?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 310mg per capsule
Also known as: Ganoderma Lingzhi
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 310mg of herb per capsule. Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum). Origin: China. Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.
What is Reishi Mushroom good for?
Reishi Mushrooms aid the body in it’s response to stress both physically and psychologically to reduce fatigue and support cognitive wellbeing.
What is an adaptogen?
Reishi Mushrooms are adaptogens which mean that their properties ‘adapt’ to the environment they are introduced to, in order to support the function of the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are responsible for secretion of the hormone called cortisol to aid the body in it’s response to stress.
Do Reishi mushroom make you sleepy?
Reishi Mushrooms do not make you feel drowsy or sleepy. Instead, the natural adaptogenic compounds within the mushrooms promote calmness of the mind and adapt to the ‘needs’ of the body.