Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Unrefined and cold pressed our Black Seed oil is pressed from the highest quality Egyptian seeds. An ancient energising oil, it is also known as Kalonji Seed and taken internally it is supportive of the body’s functions and known for its powerful protective plant compounds. With its potent nutrient profile, topically Black Seed oil helps tackle dry, itchy, and scaly skin conditions. It may be used on problem skin to help promote a clear complexion. May also be used as a natural chest rub.
Country of origin: Egypt
- Inner health
Full Ingredients List
Organic Black Cumin Oil - Organic Oil of Nigella sativa, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic. Country of origin: Egypt Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture.
How To Use
Take 1-2 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by practioner. Can be drizzled on salad or blended into a smoothie. Massage externally into affected area or may be used as a chest rub.
Store in a cool dark place, oil should be used within 12 months once it has been opened.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.