Item added to your basket
Why This Product?
Rhodiola is a versatile European herb also considered an adaptogen and helpful for boosting a sense of wellbeing, calm, and relaxation of the body.
Why Fushi Organic Rhodiola?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 400mg per capsule
Also known as: Rhodiola Rosea
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 400mg of herb per capsule. (Rhodiola Rosea). Origin: China Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How To Use
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Use only as directed. Do not exceed stated daily dose. Keep out of sight of children. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dark place. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Inside the UK
● FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £30
● £3.99 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
Outside the UK
● Free EU delivery over €150
● Free USA/CANADA delivery over $200
● Delivery charge is calculated at check-out, based on weight and destination country. Orders under 2kg will be shipped by Royal Mail and orders over 2kg will be shipped by UPS.
● No tax is charged at checkout, both taxes and customs fees will be applicable at point of receipt.
What does Rhodiola do for the body?
Rhodiola is a traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine herb that is highly valued for its ability to enhance stamina, energy and mental performance throughout the day. Whilst also managing the effects of daily/environmental stressors.
Is it ok to take Rhodiola everyday?
When taken at the recommended dose – Rhodiola is safe to be taken daily.
How long does it take for Rhodiola to work?
Research demonstrates that you can feel the effects of Rhodiola within 30 minutes of consumption. With the immediate effects lasting more than 4 hours. The apoptogenic properties of the herb mean that the effects are continual as the herbs adapt to the environment that they are in.